Vice President — Octagon Digital
Jim DeLorenzo is an expert in developing and implementing digital solutions and joined Octagon in 2008 to launch Octagon’s new Digital division.
- Over a decade of experience in the digital space.
- General Counsel and Senior Vice President of Business Development for Qloud, a leading provider of online music applications backed by Steve Case that is now part of Buzznet.
- Vice President of Business and Legal Affairs for the Recording Industry Association of America, handling digital issues.
- Senior Counsel at AOL supporting AOL’s mobile and instant messaging business units.
Launching Platforms and Partnerships…
Octagon Digital is focused on establishing new online digital marketing channels for Octagon’s athlete clients through the development of strategic partnerships with leading online companies. The division also develops and operates standalone consumer facing online properties targeted to the sports-vertical. Recent examples include:
- Developed Michael Phelps Fan Page
- Largest celebrity Facebook Fan Page
- Over 2MM Fans
- Designed, developed, and launched Twackle.com, a sports content discovery and communications platform
- Enables fans to discuss their favorite sports league, team, player, or event
- Co-developed Hank Haney branded store on Golfmsith.com, including custom video player module
- Designed and launched Rudy Gaywidget around 2009 NBA Sprite Slam Dunk Contest
- Designed, developed, and launched a series of interactive websites for Octagon-operated golf events
- Developed partnership with NBA.com to distribute Octagon produced content