Just because you finished a paltry 10 of 12 in your 4 fantasy football leagues this season, doesn’t mean there isn’t hope for you yet in claiming fake football glory.
For the past several seasons, with a few exceptions, HHR has hosted an invite-only league consisting of various sports bloggers who spend their days polluting the Internets. This year, BwB is taking over and opening it up to the masses.
Each roster will consist of 20 players. Each team must have:
3 QB, 4 RB, 4 WR, 2 TE, 4 K, 3 DEF.
Of those 20 players, each team must have 1 player/team def. from each NFL playoff team on their roster. You cannot have any more than 3 players/team def. from any one team.
There will be no waiver moves, draft picks, or trades allowed. The roster you choose will be the roster you have for the entire playoff season. Once your player/team def. team is eliminated, you
get a zero for the remainder of that player/team def. weeks.
Rosters can and will have similar players. The goal is to create a roster that is just different enough to allow you to win.
The league’s winner will receive a brand-spankin’ new Timex E-Altimeter valued at over $200.00: “This premium timepiece blends classic analog style with advanced functionality, displaying your current altitude and recalling your maximum and minimum records.”
- Digital Altimeter with Analog Display
- Minimum and Maximum Altitude Recall
- Altimeter Range from -120 to 7600 Meters (-400 to 25,000 Feet)
- Simple Calibration
- Displays Altitude in Feet or Meters
- Water-Resistant to 100 meters
Scoring for individual players will consist of the following:
- TD = 6 pts.
- 2-point Conversion = 2 pts.
- 10 yards Rushing or Receiving = 1 pt.
- 20 yards Passing = 1 pt.
- Reception by any player = 1 pt.
- Extra point = 1pt.
- Field goal 1-39 yards = 3 pts.
- Field goal 40-49 yards = 4 pts.
- Field goal 50-59 yards = 5 pts.
- Field goal 60-69 yards = 6 pts.
- Interception by a QB or any other offensive player = -3 pts.
- Kick Return/Punt Return for TD = 10 pts (w/ no points for the yardage)
Defensive teams will consist of the entire team defense/special teams. Scoring for defensive teams will consist of the following:
- Fumble Recovery (from Opponent) = 5 pts.
- Forced Fumbles = 3 pts.
- Interceptions = 5 pts.
- Sacks = 4 pts.
- Safties = 2 pts.
- 0 Total Points Allowed = 20 pts.
- 1-6 Total Points Allowed = 15 pts.
- 7-14 Total Points Allowed = 10 pts.
- 15-20 Total Points Allowed = 5 pts.
- 21+ Total Points Allowed = 3 pts.
- 0-199 Total Net Yards Allowed = 15 pts.
- 200-299 Total Net Yards Allowed = 10 pts.
- 300-399 Total Net Yards Allowed = 5 pts.
- 400+ Total Net Yards Allowed = 0 pts.
- Defense & Special Teams TDs = 10 pts. each